You have no items in your shopping cart.
PC, ON-LINE DRIPPER
On-line pressure compensated dripper
• 3/12 L/Hr flow rate. Suitable for greenhouses, nurseries, citrus, orchards, deciduous and tree irrigation.
• Working pressure range: 0.5 to 4.0 bar
• TurboNet™ labyrinth with large water passages.
• 3 different flow rates.
• To be “inserted" into thick-walled pipes (0.9, 1.0 and 1.2 mm.).
• Injected dripper, very low CV.
• PC, On line dripper meet ISO 9261 standards and production is certified by the Israel Standards Institute (SII)
Features and Benefits
• TurboNet™ labyrinth assures wide water passages, large deep and wide cross section improves clogging
• PC system, patented pressure differential system maintains uniform flow rate at different inlet working
pressure (within the working pressure range) ensuring exact distribution of water and nutrients.
• Continuous self-flushing system, improved resistance to clogging.
• Dripper can be positioned exactly where required.
• Number of drippers can be increased so as to increase water quantity supply aimed at meeting tree
growth rate requirement.
• Allows the installation of "spider assembly", splitting the drip supply into a number of drip outlets.
|SKU||ANTI-DRAINAGE REGULATED CNL DRIPPER WOODPECKER|