You have no items in your shopping cart.
The GL series is a cast iron submersible drainage pump with AISI 304 stainless steel shaft and impeller. Available with a channel or vortex impeller this pump range is suitable for sewage, storm water and other drainage applications.
• Circulation of sewage water containing suspended solids.
• Emptying of domestic waste water tanks, dirty water from cesspools and sewage water in general.
• Drainage of excavations and marshy grounds.
• Manufactured in cast iron – shaft and impeller in 304 stainless steel.
• Motor stator installed non-toxic, dielectric oil for the lubrication of the ball bearings and improved cooling.
• Volute pump casing.
• Mechanical seal protected by sand-proof labyrinth.
• Maximum depth of immersion: 5 meters.
• Maximum liquid temperature: 50°C with pump wholly submersed/30°C with pump partially submersed.
• Motor class F – IP68 – 2900 rpm.
• Single-channel or vortex impeller – cross-section Ø 50 mm.
• Starting panel in the single-phase bersion.
Single-phase 220-230 V 50 Hz.
Three-phase 220-240 V, 50 Hz or 380-415 V 50 Hz.
View Product Brochure
Visit the Xylem Product Selection Tool for more information
PLEASE NOTE: Due to freight charges, delivery of pumps is only available within WA - please call to arrange an order for delivery to other Australian states.