Netafim Manual 50mm Leader Disc Filter
Manual Disc Filters are engineered for efficient operation year after year with practically no maintenance. Plastic rings stack together creating a cylindrical filter element. During filtration, the rings are compressed together effectively Grooves in the disc rings criss-cross to form a network that traps debris between and on the outside of the discs filtering the water and protecting the system from clogging.
Manual filters can be used as a stand-alone unit or combined to form modular filter batteries.
- 50mm (2”) outlets
- 2 Outlet options–inline or angle
- Detachable spine
- Pressure differential disc compression
- High volume filter with increased flow capacity
- Adapts to horizontal or vertical installation
- Easy to open and close filter cover
- Pressure testing ports are at the filters inlet and outlet
- Drain valve
- Disc Filter Design- Collects debris along the depth of the discs, not just at the surface like screen filters.
- 100% Thermoplastic Discs- Corrosion resistant.
- Replacement Filter Rings Available- Color-coded for easy mesh identification.
- Extra Large Filtration Capacity- Means less cleaning.
- Residential, Commercial, Municipal, Institutional
- Protection of irrigation systems from clogging and or abrasion
- Filter body & cover: Reinforced polyamide
- Disc rings: Polypropylene
- O-Rings: EPDM rubber
- Clamps: Stainless steel
For further information on technical specifications and installation please read the Netafim brochure