Super-fine static mister especially designed for cooling and humidifying greenhouses and livestock, and for irrigating over rooting tables.
Features and Benefits:
- Bridgeless design eliminates dripping.
- Interchangeable components.
- Acid resistant (AA) raw materials, thus allowing the application chemicals to pass through the system. The system can be cleaned by application of suitable acid treatments.
- Micro sized droplets, at a relatively low pressure of 4.0 bar the CoolNet Pro™ uniformly distributes an average drop size of 65 micron.
- Specially designed for cooling, humidifying and rooting tables.
- Strongly recommended to connect the CoolNet™ to the distribution pipe with a SSPE (super soft PE) micro-tube, a specifically designed weight and AD valve (anti-drain) that will prevent distribution pipe drainage.
Bridgeless design eliminates dripping
Static mister , 2 different flow rates:
5.5 , 7.5 & a plug nozzle
Pressure range 3.0-5.0 bar
3 different configurations:
- Cross, 4 nozzles
- "T" , 2 nozzles
- Straight , 1 nozzle
The nozzles are code colored:
- 5.5 l/h. light green
- 7.5 l/h. silver gray
- Plugged nozzle: orange