Netafim Spinnet Micro-Sprinklers
Bridgeless sprinklers for overhead irrigation of greenhouses, nurseries and net-houses. SpinNet™ micro-sprinklers are constructed without a "bridge" to retain the spinner, producing a drip-less operation. This means that plants located below the sprinklers are not damaged from water dripping off the sprinkler. SpinNet™ hangs below the supply pipe preventing wetting of the pipe and dripping onto the plants below.
Spinnet Greenhouses, Nurseries, Net-houses.
- Micro-sprinkler, 5 different flow rates:
70, 90, 120, 160, 200 L/H
- Recommended working pressure: 2.0 up to 3.0 bar
- Inlet connector:
- 3 different rotors:
- FLT Flat distributor, colored gray
- LR High trajectory, colored green
- SR Low trajectory, colored blue
Features and Benefits:
- Interchangeable components. SpinNet™ micro-sprinklers can be disassembled by hand should they need cleaning - no tools are required.
- Acid resistant (AA) raw materials, thus allowing the application chemicals to pass through the system. The system can be cleaned by application of suitable acid treatments.
- Excellent uniformity distribution on a single irrigation line. Traditional sprinkler layout spaces the sprinklers "head to head" or at spacing equal to the radius of the sprinkler throw. For larger areas, the patterns are overlapped .The SpinNet™ SD solution avoids the problems of the traditional sprinkler layout and achieves a high level of uniformity within a closely spaced "strip of sprinklers".
- Specially designed to fully cover rectangular areas with excellent uniformity distribution and high percentage of the water within the required rectangular area.
- Strongly recommended to connect the SpinNet™ to the distribution pipe with a SSPE (super soft PE) micro-tube, a specifically designed weight and AD valve (anti-drain) that will prevent distribution pipe drainage.