SuperNet™ SR & SRD Short Radius and Short Radius with Deflector for fruit trees, orchards, deciduous and other tree crops requiring efficient water distribution.
Irrigation of tree plantations and orchards where ground is shaded by the foliage, leaving dry strips between the rows.
- Specially designed for fruit trees, orchards, deciduous and other tree crops requiring efficient water distribution.
- Can be used in Frost protection and/or Cooling irrigation systems.
- The SuperNet™ is a pressure compensated micro-sprinkler.
- SR has a blue swivel irrigating a radius of 2.5 to 5.0 metres depending on the flow rate.
- SRD stream deflector concentrates all the water in the area surrounding the young tree to a radius of about 1.8 metres, during the initial growing period. When the tree grows, the stream deflector can be broken off and the SuperNet™ becomes a normal SR.
- Flow regulated sprinkler, 8 different flow rates:
20, 30, 35, 40, 50, 58, 70 and 90 litres per hour.
- Pressure range 1.5-4.0 bar.
- Type of inlet connector: press fit
Features and Benefits:
- Unique regulation mechanism ensures even water quantities per tree, uniform distribution and wetting diameter, regardless of sprinkler's inlet pressures (within pressure range).
- Anti-ant mechanism prevents insect invasion into the area of the sprinkler nozzle.
- Regulated micro-sprinkler made of plastic materials resistant to all agrochemicals & weather conditions.
- Water passage area 30% larger than in any other emitter with identical flow rate. The largest water passages in the market - resists clogging.
- Long-term reliable service:
Simple, modular parts - Clog-resistant design