You have no items in your shopping cart.
• Surface or subsurface installations
• Heap leach applications
• Gentle slopes
• Reclamation projects
• Superior TurboNet™ flow regime
• Wide filtration area
• Wide flow path cross-section
• Internal diameter: 10.5, 14.2, and 17.5 mm
• Nominal flow rates (at 1.0 bar pressure): 1.0, 1.5, 2.0, 4.0, and 8.0 l/h
• Maximum operating pressure: 4.0 bar
• Recommended filtration: 130 micron / 120 mesh
• Non-pressure compensating
• Improves dripper performance by widening the tooth pattern and maximizing flow path velocity, allowing contaminants to pass easily through the dripper and virtually eliminating plugging
• The relative position of the filter inlet to the dripper draws cleaner water or solution from the center of the flow path, thus reducing the risk of clogging.
• A large filtration area provides optimal performance, even with suspended solid solutions.
• A full length filter maintains the essential supply of water to the dripper, delivering a consistent flow output.
Flow Path Cross-Section:
• A wide and deep flow path cross-section minimizes clogging and ensures the flow rate for all working conditions.
• Constructed of durable polyethylene tubing
• Seamless, one-piece construction prevents damage to the dripper's flow path during installation and retrieval
• The internal emitter is protected against mechanical damage
• UV and acid resistant
• Injected molded drippers ensure high uniformity and very low CV.
Most widely used dripperline in the industry.
|SKU||NETAFIM TIRAN PURPLE|