You have no items in your shopping cart.
Rural poly compression fittings allow assembly on rural polyethylene pipes. Disassembly not required for all sizes. All components work together smoothly to guarantee a reliable and efficient joint.
• Body, Nut: virgin polypropylene in master batches, UV stabilized
• Clamp ring: Acetalic resin
• Rural pipe insert: Yellow acetalic rein
• Gaskets: Food safe rubber (NBR)
• Colour Body: Black Nut: Black
• Taper male thread (pressure tight)
• Parallel female thread (pressure tight)
• Maximum pressure: 600kPa
Certificates: Australia (Rural AS 2698-2)
Selection of 4 types from 1" to 2" Rural to Metric Fitting Conversion Kits available.
|SKU||RURAL REDUCING TEES|