Material variant A: Cover plate, motor stool and base plate in one unit. The handle is fitted crosswise. Both elements are made of composite material. Material variant B: Stainless steel cover plate, aluminium motor stool and stainless steel base plate, all separate parts.
Built for a long, trouble-free working life, the small and handy Grundfos JP pump is suitable for a wide variety of water supply and transfer duties in home, garden and hobby applications as well as in agriculture, horticulture and small-scale service industries. When used in combination with a pressure control or tank, the JP pump is ideal for small water supply systems.
- Stable operation even if there is air in the liquid
- Robust design that makes the pump suitable for fixed installation
- The pump is directly coupled to a special fan-cooled asynchronous Grundfos motor that is adapted to the pump performance
- Single-phase motors have a built-in thermal switch and require no additional motor protection
- Three-phase motors require external motor protection.
JP pump is suitable for a wide variety of water supply and transfer duties in home, garden and hobby applications as well as in agriculture, horticulture and small-scale service industries. When used in combination with a pressure control or tank, the JP pump is ideal for small water supply systems.
The Grundfos JPB Self Priming Pumps are generally in-stock throughout our warehouses in Australia. Please call Land & Water Technology on (08) 9209 3330 to confirm stock availability.
All Grundfos products come with a 2-year warranty that fully complies with legal requirements.
The warranty covers product and material defects which are not the results of normal wear and tear for a period of 24 months from the date of delivery. The warranty period may not, however, exceed 30 months from the date of production.
Warranty claims will be rejected in the following situations:
If the defect in the product arises from:
- any drawing, design or specification supplied by the customer/purchaser
- modifications undertaken by the customer/purchaser or a third party without the consent of Grundfos
If a defect is caused by:
- normal wear and tear
- inadequate maintenance or faulty repair by others than Grundfos
- failure to observe the operating instructions
- use of any unsuitable material
- the effects of chemical or electrolytic action
- building or assembly work not undertaken by Grundfos
- other reasons beyond Grundfos’ control.
As a general rule, Grundfos will not accept to pay transportation/replacement/installation costs for faulty products.
|Model Number||Model Name|
|98155855||Grundfos Self Priming JP5 Jet Pump|
|'98155858||Grundfos Self Priming JP6 Jet Pump|
|'98071526||Grundfos Self Priming JPBooster 5 PM1 Pump|
|'98071535||Grundfos Self Priming JPBooster 6 PM1 Pump|