With the summer season comes the vast amounts of straw, grass and undergrowth that represent a potential fire disaster. Firefighter units are an investment to protect you, your family, home, farm & machinery and your community. A strong, reliable and quality assured firefighting unit is an integral part of 'being prepared'.
All Multi-Tech Firefighter Units framework and chassis are galvanised to prevent any rust, standard engines are genuine Honda coupled to Australian made Davey pumps for proven reliability. Tank and hose reels are constructed from tough durable UV resistant polyethylene, with the tank being baffled for good stability factor whilst the unit is in action. Suction port set ups are designed for quick change coupling on all units allowing you the option to fill from tank and dams etc in emergency situations.
• Durable UV Stabilized Polyethylene Tank
• Strong Hot Dip Galvinized Steel Frame with easy lifting & tie down points - always ready for action
• 19mm Poly Hose Reel - With Firefighting Adjustable Nozzle and Hose Reel Lock (to prevent accidental unwinding)
• 40mm Camlock Quick Connection Fittings
• 6 metre suction hose with non return foot valve
• Reliable 5.5hp Honda Engine Power 1½" Firefighter Pump (other models Available)
• Product Code LW-FF1500C
• Capacity 1500Ltr
• Length (mm) - 2600
• Width (mm) - 1250
• Height (mm) - 1050