Bermad 100 Series NO Normally Open Solenoid Control Valves
Bermad 100 Series NO Normally Open Solenoid Control Valve
|DOWNLOAD PRODUCT BROCHURE|
Disclaimer : Angle pattern contain the correct shape and brand but coils/plumbing will match accordingly to the NO Normally Open Solenoid Control Valves
The BERMAD Model IR-110-DC-X Solenoid Controlled Valve is a double chambered, hydraulically operated, diaphragm actuated control valve that opens and closes drip-tight in response to an electric signal. The valve comprises two major components: the body and the actuator assembly.
The actuator assembly is removable from the body as an integral unit. It consists of both upper and lower control chambers, providing Isolated and protected diaphragm.
The double chambered valve operation is independent of valve differential pressure. This develops maximum power, ensuring immediate valve response combined with inherent soft closing
- Computerized Irrigation Systems
- Drip Systems ֺ Sprinklers & Micro-Sprinklers
- Greenhouses Irrigation
- Low Pressure Systems ֺ End-line Flushing (Distribution Line, Irrigation Machine) - "Flush-’n-Stop"
- Proportional Pressure Reducing
- Non-slam Closing (or moderate closing)
- Active Double Chambered (B) - full Powered Opening & Closing
- Hydraulic Control Valve with Solenoid Control.
- Line Presure Driven .
- Electrically controlled On/Off.
- Suitable also for remote and/or elevated systems
- Double chamber design
- Full powered opening and closing.
- Non-slam closing characteristic.
- Protected diaphragm
- Engineered Plastic Valve with Industrial Grade Design
- hYflow ‘Y’ Valve Body with “Look Through” Design.
- Ultra-high flow capacity - Low pressure loss
- User-Friendly Design
- Simple in-line inspection and service. Easy maintenance
- Simple in-line conversion from single to double chamber