Calpeda Energy Saving Circulating Pumps for Sanitary Hot Water - NCE PS
The adjustment is simple and intuitive thanks to the LED indicator.
3 proportional curves and 3 fixed speed curves are available and selectable by the button.
Operating functions - control buttons.
NCE PS circulator could work: - with proportional pressure curves - with fixed speed curves
Energy saving variable speed circulating pump driven by a permanent magnet synchronous motor (pm) controlled by on board inverter. Bronze pump casing.
Sanitary hot water systems.
- Ambient temperature from 0 °C to +40 °C
- Maximum permissible working pressure: 10 bar
- Storage: -20°C/+70°C max. relative humidity 95% at 40 °C
- Certifications: in conformity with CE requirements
- Sound pressure ≤ 38 dB (A).
- Minimum suction pressure: - 0,05 bar at 75 °C - 0,28 bar a 90 °C.
- Maximum glycol quantity: 20%.
- EMC according to: EN 55014-1, EN 55014-2 EN 61000-3-2, EN 61000-3-2. - Connections: threaded ports ISO 228: G 1 1/4, G 1 1/2.
Synchronous motor with permanent magnet.- Motor: variable speed
- Standard voltage: single-phase 230 V (-10%;+6%)
- Frequency: 50 Hz
- Protection: IP 44
- Insulation class: F
- Overload protection (integrated).
- Cable: phases and neutral.
- Constructed in accordance with: EN 60335-1, EN 60335-2-51. Special features on request The NCE PSR version is equipped with an additional module that allows to control the pump with an analog signal 0-10V. Brass unions.
|2.95 / 5||0.4 / 8.6||0.025 / 0.075|