Calpeda MXHM Pressure Pumps
Calpeda MXHM Pressure Pumps with Electronic Pressure Control/Pressure Tank
|DOWNLOAD PRODUCT BROCHURE|
Calpeda MXHM Single Phase Pressure Pumps - Horizontal multi-stage close coupled pump in chrome-nickel stainless steel with Idromat pump regulator. Universal pump, for civil and industrial applications, for garden use and irrigation.
- For water supply
- For clean liquids, without abrasives, which are non-aggressive for stainless steel (with suitable seal materials, on request)
- Universal pump, for civil and industrial applications, for garden use and irrigation
- Horizontal multi-stage close coupled pumps in chrome-nickel stainless steel
- Compact and robust construction, without protruding flange and with single-piece lantern bracket and base
- Single-piece barrel casing, with front suction port above pumps axis and radial delivery at top
- Filling and draining plugs on the middle of the pump, accessible from any side (like the terminal box)
- Flow: 1/66 mc/h
- Head: 5.5 / 68 m
- Power: 0.33/7.5 kw
- 2-pole induction motor, 50 Hz (n ≈ 2800 rpm)
- Single-phase 230 V ± 10%, with thermal protector
- Capacitor inside the terminal box
- Insulation class F
- Protection IP X4
ELECTRONIC REGULATOR FEATURES
- The Idromat pump regulator is equipped with flow and pressure sensor connected to an electronic system
- Inlet and delivery connection ports of the same diameter (G1)
- Built-in check valve
- Pressure gauge 0-10 bar supplied as standard for all the models.
- Automatic control of pumps for water supply and increase of network pressure.
- Controls the starting/stopping of the pump when cocks are opened/closed.
- Protects the pump against dry running and the risk of operation without water at the inlet (caused by a lack of water inflow in the inlet pipe under positive suction head, by a non-immersed suction pipe, by excessive suction lift or by air entering the suction pipe); prevents operation with closed connection ports
- Model: Idromat 3-15
- Switching-on Pressure: 1,2 bar
- Pump Head: >23 m