Calpeda NGXM Self Priming Jet Pumps
A different pump with new features
An exclusive diffuser design with flow control device* provides for compact construction, fast self-priming capability and low noise.
With new design features the NGX is more robust and forgiving when temporary abnormal operating conditions may exist.
The NGX is smaller than conventional pumps of a similar type, allowing for installation in restricted spaces and providing for easier retrofit applications.
Fast air evacuation reduces the risk of air-pockets developing at the mechanical seal preventing the danger of seal failure due to a lack of flushing and cooling.
The NGX are capable of lifting water from depths of 9 m in less than 4 minutes, offers new possibilities on suction lift applications and provides better trouble free service on normal shallow-well suction lift duties, also with a long suction pipe above the water level.
The new diffuser and flow control device* guide the fluid from the impeller into the central part of the pump casing, reducing turbulence and velocity, with effective use of the surrounding liquid in dampening the noise of flow.
Close-coupled self-priming shallow-well pump with built-in ejector.
A high-quality pump for domestic water supply. Designed with environmental considerations, featuring a stainless steel casing, brass alloy impeller with minimal use of plastic materials.
- For drawing water out of a well.
- For lifting water containing air or other gases.
- For increasing water pressure from flooded suction applications.
- As pressure boosting pump for central water systems with low pressure (follow local specifications if increasing network pressure).
- For garden use.
- For washing with a jet of water.
- Liquid temperature: 0 °C to 35 °C.
- Ambient temperature up to 40 °C.
- Suction lift up to 9 m.
- Maximum permissible pressure in the pump casing: 8 bar.
- Continuous duty