Grundfos CRI 1 - Three Phase Vertical Multistage Pumps
GRUNDFOS CRI 1 - 3 x 415 V 50 Hz Vertical Multistage Pump
The basic CRI pump range is available in four different materials: cast iron, two grades of stainless steel, and all-titanium. There are eleven flow sizes, capable of producing up to almost 50 bar of pressure, and with a variety of shaft seals, rubber materials and supply voltages.
Pump parts which are typically vulnerable to difficult liquids or particularly demanding operating conditions can be optimised for their purpose and designed for specific requirements.
CRI pumps provide a complete range of pump solutions so that all applications, industrial and domestic, can benefit from the Grundfos touch. The applications that can be covered include the following :
- Process water systems
- Washing and cleaning systems
- Seawater systems
- Pumping of acids and alkalis
- Ultrafiltration systems
- Reverse osmosis systems
- Swimming baths.
Features and benefits
- High efficiency
- Connection Size: Flange DIN DN 25/32
- Suitable for slightly aggressive liquids
- High corrosion resistance
- Single-pump solution making high pressures possible.
- Vertical multi stage pump with 304 SS wetted construction.
- Fitted with IP55 motor
- Fitted with EPDM elastomers
- Pumps certified to AS/NZS 4020 for use with potable water
Grundfos Vertical Multistage Pumps Models