Grundfos 4" SP 11 ‐ Single Phase 240v Submersible Bore Pump
Grundfos SP submersible pumps are renowned for their high efficiency and reliability throughout the range. Made entirely of corrosion-resistant stainless steel, SP pumps are ideal for a wide variety of applications.
Grundfos SP pumps represent state-of-the-art hydraulic design. Built to deliver optimum efficiency during periods of high demand, the SP pumps provide low long-term costs and high operating reliability regardless of the application.
The Grundfos SP range offers high efficiency, high resistance to sand and other abrasives, motor burnout protection, and easy maintenance. A complete monitoring and control system is available for constant optimisation of the pumping system.
The pumps are suitable for:
- Groundwater supply to waterworks
- Irrigation in horticulture and agriculture
- Groundwater lowering
- Pressure boosting
- Industrial applications.
- State-of-the-art hydraulics provide high efficiency and low operating costs
- 100 % stainless steel inside and outside
- Sand resistant
- Resistant to aggressive water
- Motor burnout protection
- Monitoring, protection and communication via the MP 204 protection unit and the R100 remote control.
All Grundfos SP Submersible Bore Pumps have a build time of 3 business days + Shipping time to your location.
All Grundfos products come with a 2-year warranty that fully complies with legal requirements.
The warranty covers product and material defects which are not the results of normal wear and tear for a period of 24 months from the date of delivery. The warranty period may not, however, exceed 30 months from the date of production.
Warranty claims will be rejected in the following situations:If the defect in the product arises from:
- any drawing, design or specification supplied by the customer/purchaser
- modifications undertaken by the customer/purchaser or a third party without the consent of Grundfos
If a defect is caused by:
- normal wear and tear
- inadequate maintenance or faulty repair by others than Grundfos
- failure to observe the operating instructions
- use of any unsuitable material
- the effects of chemical or electrolytic action
- building or assembly work not undertaken by Grundfos
- other reasons beyond Grundfos’ control.
As a general rule, Grundfos will not accept to pay transportation/replacement/installation costs for faulty products.
Grundfos SP 11 Single Phase Submersible Bore Pump
|Model Number||Model Name|
|'98854733||Grundfos SP 11 - SP2 WIRE - SP 11-3 - 0.75 Kw|
|'98854734||Grundfos SP 11 - SP2 WIRE - SP 11-5 - 1.1 Kw|
|'98699297||Grundfos SP 11 - SP3 WIRE - SP 11-3 - 0.75 Kw|
|'98699298||Grundfos SP 11 - SP3 WIRE - SP 11-5 - 1.1 Kw|
|'98699299||Grundfos SP 11 - SP3 WIRE - SP 11-7 - 1.5 Kw|
|'98874756||Grundfos SP 11 - SP3 WIRE - SP 11-11 - 2.2 Kw|
|'98854738||Grundfos SP 11 - SP3 WIRE - SP 11-15 - 3.7 Kw|
|'98582295||Grundfos SP 11 - STARTERS - SP 11-3 - 0.75 Kw|
|'98582296||Grundfos SP 11 - STARTERS - SP 11-5 - 1.1 Kw|
|'98582381||Grundfos SP 11 - STARTERS - SP 11-7 - 1.5 Kw|
|'91328407||Grundfos SP 11 - STARTERS - SP 11-11 - 2.2 Kw|
|'96774045||Grundfos SP 11 - STARTERS - SP 11-15 - 3.7 Kw|