Netafim Techfilter Filter with Cartridge
Netafim Techfilter Filter with System Protection Unit (SPU)
|PLEASE CALL US ON (08) 9209 3330 TO CONFIRM STOCK AVAILABILITY AS THIS ITEM HAS NOW BEEN DISCONTINUED|
Netafim Tech filter protects against roots invading below ground irrigation systems.
Here’s how it works: Trifluralin is incorporated into the replaceable disc ring assemblies inside the filter housing. When water passes through the filter, a very low concentration of Trifluralin is transmitted. This technology provides very precise & even distribution of Trifluralin throughout the dripline system and effectively inhibits root growth into the dripper outlets.
- Prevents root intrusion
- Replaceable Techfilter cartridge allows system to remain protected throughout its lifetime
- Renewable warranty, activated when filter cartridges are installed and registered, gives the opportunity for a lifetime of protection
- Delivers a low concentration of Trifluralin evenly to all drippers throughout the system
- Sealed packaging dramatically extends shelf life and adds to filter replacement convenience
- Easy, no-touch installation and replacement of Trifluralin filter
- Product does not require approval as stated by Australian Government Department of Agriculture, Fisheries and Forestry and Australian Government Department of Pesticides Veterinary Medicines Authority.
- Available in 20mm, 25mm, 40mm and 50mm MBSP options
- Maximum flow rate per unit - 20mm - 4m³/hr - 25mm - 6m³/hr - 40mm - 8m³/hr - 50mm - 25m³/hr
- Maximum working pressure 100m
- Techfilter effectively doses Trifluralin in the system for approximately 200 hours. Netafim recommends the cartridge to be changed every 200 hours of operation.