Puretec SF Series Double Life Shower Filter System
Puretec SF240 Series | Double Life Shower Filter System
The Puretec SF240 Shower Filter contains a redox reaction filtration media, that filters both free and combined chlorine, dirt, sediment, odours, hydrogen sulfide, iron oxides, and more, from your shower water. A redox reaction is where electrons are transferred between molecules, creating new elements.
For instance, when free-chlorine comes in contact with the filtration media, it is changed into a benign, water-soluble chloride. This reaction changes free-chlorine to a larger chloride molecule. This new salt-based molecule requires more energy (heat) to evaporate than a water heater at industry-standard maximum temperatures allows and is too large to be absorbed by the skin. It is then carried harmlessly through the water supply.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Remove harmful chlorine from shower water
• Compact but powerful filtration performance
• Stylish, durable chrome plated housing
• High capacity, reversible filter cartridge rated for 20,000 gallons or 1 year whichever comes first
• Reduces free Chlorine (Cl)
• Reduces iron oxide (rust)
• Removes dirt and sediment
• Combined Chlorine (Sodium Hypochlorite)
• Removes hydrogen sulfide (rotten egg odour)