Reflex Pressure Tanks for Pumps
Reflex Pressure Tanks for Pumps (Pre-Charged)
|DOWNLOAD PRODUCT BROCHURE|
Reflex Tanks are highly constructed pressure tanks suitable for most domestic and commercial applications. Reflex tanks are ideally suited for a wide range of applications including booster systems, bore hole systems, sprinklers, irrigation systems, HVAC, thermal expansion and water hammer arresting.
With the vessel mounted on the discharge side of the booster system, the numbers of pump starts are reduced and also pump starts at small draw-offs are totally eliminated. This reduces pump wear and extends pump life time. Maintenance of the vessel can be done without shutting off the water supply with the shown pipework.
Materials in contact with water are AS/NZS 4020 Drinking Water Approved.
This ensures that the tank will not contribute any toxic materials or metals to the liquid being supplied, won’t support the growth of micro-organisms and won’t change the taste or appearance of your water.
An energy saving device such as a Reflex Pressure Tank pressure storage cell, stores energy in the form of pressureised water. The energy is transformed by the pump from electricity to water pressure. With a Reflex Pressure Tank, there is no loss of energy once it has been stored in the device.
By installing a Reflex Pressure Tank, the pump start events can cut by 40-80%. The Reflex tanks are easy to fit to most pumps and can also be wall mounted. The tanks can be installed within minutes and the system can be fitted to any brand or type of pump.
- Saving power
- Extending pump life
- Reducing noise
- Low initial cost
- Manufactured in EU
- Pressure tank construction: steel
- 304 Stainless Steel water connection
- Corrosion resistant for long life
- UV resistant epoxy coating with a minimum thickness of 30 micron in blue RAL5007
- Air valve with sealing cap eliminates leaks
- Food grade approved high-grade butyl membranes and bladders WRAS, ACS,AS/NZS4020
- WaterMark Approved
- 5 Year Tank Replacement Guarantee
Energy Saving Benefits
- An energy saving device such as a Reflex Pressure Tank stores energy in the form of pressurized water.
- The energy is transformed by the pump from electricity to water pressure. With a Reflex tank there is no loss of energy once it has been stored in the device.
- By installing a Reflex Tank, the pump start events can be cut by 40 – 80%
- Saving Power
- Extending Pump Life
- Reducing Noise
- Low Initial Cost - The Reflex Tank is easy to fit to pumps and can even be wall mounted, the tank can be installed within minutes and can be fitted to any brand or type of pump.
- Pressure switch controlled pumps with differential pressure set at 140 kPa (20 psi), pre-charge the tank to 20 kPa (3 psi) below the cut in pressure.
- For pumps controlled by pressure switches with higher differential pressures, electronic controls or variable speed controls, pre-charge the tank to 65% of the maximum system pressure.
- Pressure tanks installed on mains pressure, pre-charge should be set at the mains pressure.
- For hot water expansion, pre-charge should be set at the mains pressure.