Netafim Uniram AS - The Ultimate Long Term Solution for Subsurface Drip Irrigation
The Netafim UniRam™ AS integral PC dripperline delivers ultra-reliable uniformity in subsurface drip irrigation (SDI), even in complex topographies thanks to its pressure compensating mechanism and Anti-Siphon that prevents dirt suction. For growers seeking absolute crop uniformity, even in the most challenging topographies and water conditions, UniRam™ delivers season after season: guaranteed. The world’s most advanced pressure compensated dripperlines let you handle extreme irrigation conditions with total confidence.
The Uniram is the pressure-compensated and self-closing inline dripper hose from Netafim with the unique self-cleaning labyrinth. Thanks to the self-closing function, the dripper hose never runs dry and the pressure-compensated function ensures a uniform delivery, irrespective of differences in pressure due to long hose lengths, short dripper spacings and/or slopes in the ground. Short, uniform irrigation cycles are thus possible so that both soil-grown and substrate crops can be treated.
An optimum water distribution in the ground means minimum leaching and better growth, but also less dry patches and hence and improved soil cooling effect.
The Uniram can be used for underground dripping (Subsurface Drip: SDI). The self-closing effect prevents dirt from being drawn in and stops roots from growing into the hose. Uniram drippers have a large internal filter and are therefore very suitable for applications with contaminated water. The diaphragm is made of silicone so that cleaning with chlorine-based agents is possible. The Uniram is a completely smooth hose. Laying and removal of the hose is easy. The Uniram is frost-resistant.
- Greenhouse Irrigation - Deciduous and Tree Irrigation
- Sub-Surface multi seasonal row crops
- Winerys & more
Why UniRam™ AS?
- Anti-plugging protection: Anti-Siphon mechanism prevents suction of dirt and contaminants into the dripperline during system draining - eliminating the risk of clogging, or partial clogging.
- Uniform flow rates: The industry’s biggest filtration area and water passage, plus self-cleaning technology assures 100% uniformity of water and nutrient distribution in long laterals and in any topography.
- Never clogs: Self-flushing system continuously flushes out debris to ensure optimal dripper performance year after year.
- Root protection: A physical barrier stops root intrusion without the need for chemicals.
- Long-lasting: Ultra-durable, UV-stable lines are built to resist damage from heavy machinery, soil insects, sun exposure and re-coiling.
- Anti-Siphon mechanism blocks external contaminants being drawn into the dripper, making it a critical part of buried dripperlines (SDI).
- Variety of flow rates: 5 different flow rates (0.7, 1.0, 1.6, 2.3, 3.5 L/H) can address any condition or application
- Wide range of pipe diameters: 16.0 to 23.0 mm
- Wall thickness: 1.0 mm - 1.2 mm
- Pressure compensating range: 0.4-5.0 bar.
- Superb UV and chemical resistance
|AVAILABLE ONLINE IN A VARIETY OF SPACINGS/FLOW RATES - BUY HERE|
- Louis Nasr