Bermad 100 Series PRV Pressure Reducing Valves
Bermad 100 Series Pressure Reducing Valves 80mm-150mm
|DOWNLOAD PRODUCT BROCHURE|
The Bermad 100 series pressure reduction valve is designed for irrigation headworks and is switched on and off locally, or remotely into the hydraulic relay. When the valve opens, the valve regulates the downstream pressure to a constant regardless of inlet pressure.
The Bermad Pressure Reucing Valve is a hydraulically self-operated, diaphragm-actuated control valve, which uses the hydraulic force of the line pressure to reduce higher upstream pressure to lower constant downstream pressure regardless of fluctuating demand or varying upstream pressure.
The pilot continuously senses the downstream valve pressure and controls the valve’s opening and closing rate accordingly, by increasing or decreasing the flow from the valve control chamber to downstream.
- Designed for vertical or horizontal installation
- Designed for service on a wide range of pressure and flow conditions
- Control drip irrigation systems and Sprinkler Systems
- Computerized Irrigation Systems ֺ
- Distribution Centers ֺ
- Low Supplied Pressure Irrigation Systems ֺ
- Energy Saving Irrigation Systems
- No chattering or slamming closed
- Accurate and stable regulation with smooth motion
- Low operating pressure requirement
- No diaphragm erosion and distortion
- Diaphragm and spring fully meet the valve’s operating pressure range requirements
- No UV and frozen effect
- Chemical resistant Designed for service under a wide range of pressure and flow conditions, from dripping to maximum flow, the IR-100 hYflow excels at being a userfriendly control valve:
- Simple design with few parts guarantees easy in-line inspection and service.
- Adaptable on-site to a wide range of end connection types and sizes.
- Articulated flange connections isolate the valve from pipeline bending and pressure stresses.