Bermad 100 Series 2HS 2-Way Solenoid Valves
Bermad High Performance Solenoid Controlled 100 Series Valves
|DOWNLOAD PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS|
Disclaimer : Angle pattern contain the correct shape and brand but coils/plumbing will match accordingly to the 2HS 2-Way Solenoid Valves
The BERMAD Hydraulic 100 Series Control Landscape Valve is a hydraulically operated, diaphragm actuated control valve that opens and shuts in response to a pressure command.
Available for electrical operation in 2-way & 3-way solenoid control.
- Durable industrial grade valve design and construction uses glass-filled Nylon material to meet rough service conditions.
- Ultra-high flow capacity with minimal pressure loss.
- Designed for service on a wide range of pressure and flow conditions, from dripping to maximum flow.
- Simple design with few parts guarantees easy in-line inspection and service.
- Positive guided valve plug provides accurate motion and smooth regulation. Avoids chattering and slamming closed.
- Versatile end connections allow mix of different sizes and connection types. Female thread, Flanged or PVC ‘Slip-on’ Glue or
- Grooved adapter (as add-on option).
- Articulated flange connections isolate the valve from line bending and pressure stresses
Please see the Bermad Valve Product Brochure for more info.