Netafim Coolnet Pro Mister Sprinkler Assembly Complete
Netafim Coolnet Pro Mist Sprinkler Assembly Complete
|DOWNLOAD PRODUCT BROCHURE|
Whether you are looking to cool or humidify greenhouses and livestock, or to maximise rooting efficiency, the CoolNet Pro™ super-fine mister provides a perfectly uniform, drip-free solution – even at relatively low pressures. Super-fine static mister especially designed for cooling and humidifying greenhouses and livestock, and for irrigating over rooting tables.
- Bridgeless design eliminates dripping.
- Interchangeable components.
- Acid resistant (AA) raw materials, thus allowing the application chemicals to pass through the system. The system can be cleaned by application of suitable acid treatments.
- Micro sized droplets, at a relatively low pressure of 4.0 bar the CoolNet Pro™ uniformly distributes an average drop size of 65 micron.
- Specially designed for cooling, humidifying and rooting tables.
- Strongly recommended to connect the CoolNet™ to the distribution pipe with a SSPE (super soft PE) micro-tube, a specifically designed weight and AD valve (anti-drain) that will prevent distribution pipe drainage.
HIGHLY EFFICIENT COOLING AND HUMIDIFICATION: Reduce temperatures by up to 5 degrees across your greenhouse or net house with perfectly uniform distribution of micro-sized droplets
- LOW PRESSURE REQUIREMENTS: Get great performance and fine droplets of 65 microns at relatively low pressure of 4.0 bar.
- AVOID PLANT DAMAGE: “Bridge” free design and integral anti-drain valve prevents plant-damaging drip-off.
- SUITABLE FOR PULSE ACTIVATION: Anti-drain valve ensures system is always full and ready, allowing high-frequency operation in short pulses.
- EASY MAINTENANCE: Simple disassembly without tools, enables fast and simple cleaning - saving time and labour.
- EFFECTIVE CLEANING: Made from chemical-resistant materials (AA) that enable system flushing with acid treatments.
- Bridgeless design.
- Static mister, 3 different flow rates: 5.5, 7.5, 14.0 l/h and a plugged nozzle. Nominal flow rates at 4.0 bar pressure.
- Pressure range 3.0 - 5.0 bar.
- Recommended filtration : 130 micron / 120 mesh. Filtration method is to be selected based on the kind and concentration of the dirt particles existing in the water. Wherever sand exceeding 2 ppm exists in the water, a Hydro-cyclone filter is to be installed before the main filter. When sand/ silt/ clay solids exceed 100 ppm, pre treatment will be applied according to Netafim™ expert team's instructions.
- Inlet connector: Press fit
- 3 different configurations: Cross, 4 nozzles "T" , 2 nozzles Straight, 1 nozzle
- The nozzles are code color colored: 5.5 l/h Light Green 7.5 l/h Silver Gray 14.0 l/h Sky Blue Plugged nozzle: Orange
- Blue: Opening pressure 1.5 bar, Closing pressure 0.7 bar
- Purple: Opening pressure 2.0 bar, Closing pressure 0.9 bar
- Green: Opening pressure 3.0 bar, Closing pressure 1.5 bar
- Orange: Opening pressure 4.0 bar, Closing pressure 1.8 bar