Netafim Coolnet Sprinkler Assembly
- Bridgeless design eliminates dripping.
- Interchangeable components.
- Acid resistant (AA) raw materials, thus allowing the application chemicals to pass through the system. The system can be cleaned by application of suitable acid treatments.
- Micro sized droplets, at a relatively low pressure of 4.0 bar the CoolNet Pro™ uniformly distributes an average drop size of 65 micron.
- Specially designed for cooling, humidifying and rooting tables.
- Strongly recommended to connect the CoolNet™ to the distribution pipe with a SSPE (super soft PE) micro-tube, a specifically designed weight and AD valve (anti-drain) that will prevent distribution pipe drainage.
- HIGHLY EFFICIENT COOLING AND HUMIDIFICATION: Reduce temperatures by up to 5 degrees across your greenhouse or net house with perfectly uniform distribution of micro-sized droplets
- LOW PRESSURE REQUIREMENTS: Get great performance and fine droplets of 65 microns at relatively low pressure of 4.0 bar.
- AVOID PLANT DAMAGE: “Bridge” free design and integral anti-drain valve prevents plant-damaging drip-off.
- SUITABLE FOR PULSE ACTIVATION: Anti-drain valve ensures system is always full and ready, allowing high-frequency operation in short pulses.
- EASY MAINTENANCE: Simple disassembly without tools, enables fast and simple cleaning - saving time and labour.
- EFFECTIVE CLEANING: Made from chemical-resistant materials (AA) that enable system flushing with acid treatments.
Bridgeless design eliminates dripping
Static mister , 2 different flow rates: 5.5 , 7.5 & a plug nozzle
Pressure range 3.0-5.0 bar
Inlet connector: Press fit
3 different configurations:
- Cross, 4 nozzles
- "T" , 2 nozzles
- Straight , 1 nozzle
The nozzles are code colored:
- 5.5 l/h. light green
- 7.5 l/h. silver gray
- Plugged nozzle: orange
- Blue: Opening pressure 1.5 bar, Closing pressure 0.7 bar
- Purple: Opening pressure 2.0 bar, Closing pressure 0.9 bar
- Green: Opening pressure 3.0 bar, Closing pressure 1.5 bar
- Orange: Opening pressure 4.0 bar, Closing pressure 1.8 bar