Netafim NetBow Pot Irrigation
Netafim NetBow Pot Irrigation
|DOWNLOAD PRODUCT BROCHURE|
|DOWNLOAD INSTALLATION GUIDE|
NetBow™ is an innovative, user friendly container irrigation multi-outlet dripper arc. NetBow™ was developed to address the needs of high-value soilless pot-irrigated crops such as blueberries and Cannabis, that require unique irrigation and fertigation knowhow.
With NetBow™, roots develop in every square inch of the container including the top layer, where root development is critical, ensuring your crops reach their full growth potential and guarantees better ROI
Net Bow ™ has been developed with a technology to achieve the highest irrigation distribution, an arch with 8 outlets that allows uniform coverage, without dead spots, favoring the growth of the root zone in the container, ensuring that the crops achieve their Maximum potential.
In technical terms, NetBow ™ has eight Typhoon ™ drippers that are highly resistant to plugging thanks to their large filter area and optimum durability, season after season.
NetBow ™ can be connected to both tablet drip lines (UNIRAM, UNIWHITE, DRIPNET PC) as well as button drippers (PCJ), this solution offers all the necessary accessories according to the type of installation you require, being a quick solution and easy to install, also offering considerable savings in labor and installation time.
Your effort and investment deserve the best care and protection, and our Netafim ™ commitment is to put the best technology at your fingertips to help you grow more with less.
Main benefits of NetBow™:
- Uniform water distribution, top to bottom with no blind spots, thanks to surface 8 dripping outlets
- High clogging resistance - NetBow™ features 8 of Netafim’s high clogging-resistant Typhoon drippers that guarantees lower risk of clogging.
- User-friendly device simplifies installation and operation – with NetBow™ is easy to install & connect to micro-tubes, and placement in the container is easy.
- Options for connecting to diverse hub drippers like PCJ, PC, or Uniram™ with Dr. Zip
What value do I get from NetBow™?
- Exceptional uniformity
- Optimal root zone development
- Less diseases
- Reduced labor
- Better ROI (maximized profit)
- Compatible with 20-40 liters containers
- Diameter: 250mm
- Flow Rate: 8 dripping outlets with flow of 2.0l/h each at 1.0 bar (14.5 PSI)
- The flow from each dripping outlet will be determined by the hub dripper, based on the pressure developed in the NetBow inlet
- Superb chemical and UV resistance for extended durability
- Light gray color for improved light reflection
- Cut a section of 3X5mm diameter micro-tube at the required length to reach conveniently from the hub dripper to the NetBow™ inlet. Using SSPE (super soft polyethylene) micro-tube is recomended for ease of installation (pre-cut SSPE micro-tube sections of the required length with the required fittings can be ordered).
- Connect it to the barb connector of the hub dripper. If the hub dripper is fitted with a Press-Fit connector, use a Press-Fit to barb adapter
- Insert the 5 spikes into the 5 holes on the NetBow™ underside
- Place the NetBow™ on the the substrate surface in the pot, surrounding the plant location.
- Connect the free side of the micro-tube to the NetBow™ barb inlet. For NetBow™ with Press-Fit inlet use a straight Press-Fit to barb adaptor
- Insert the NetBow™ spikes into the soil so that its underside is in contact with the soil.
- Adjust the NetBow™ inlet T orientation (up/down) as to allow the optimal micro-tube position. (Make sure the micro-tube is not kinked, pinched or stretched)