Grundfos JP PM Booster provides the comfort of constant water pressure with automatic start and stop controlled according to consumption by the intelligent pressure manager.
JP PM includes dry-running protection that automatically stops the pump in case of dry running. This means lower risk of pump damage and lower maintenance costs. The anti-cycling function will stop the pump in time in case of a minor leakage in the system, or if a tap has not been closed completely. When cycling occurs, the pump stops, and an alarm will be indicated. A non-return valve for backflow prevention is already integrated.
JP PM consists of a Grundfos JP pump and a Grundfos Pressure Manager PM 1. JP pump is a self-priming, single-stage centrifugal jet pump. The jet pump has excellent suction capacity and is designed for long and trouble-free operation. The built-in ejector with guide vanes ensures optimum self-priming properties.
The pressure manager starts the pump at 1.5 bar and the pump keeps running as long as there is flow.
The design is robust and built upon corrosion-free materials to ensure a long lifetime. This booster set ensures optimum self-priming properties, featuring a suction-lift up to 8 meters. The self-priming pump also ensures a stable operation as is it able to lift liquid from below the inlet level and can handle a mix of air and liquid until the pump reaches a fully-primed pumping condition.
The JP pump has built-in thermal protection, which immediately stops the pump if it overheats. The motor is air cooled and equipped with oversized, sealed, greased-for-life ball bearings to ensure silent operation and minimum service.
The boosters are suitable for domestic water supply, where pressure boosting and self-priming is needed.
- Domestic ground water intake
- Domestic water pressure boosting
- Domestic rainwater harvesting
The product can be used in a wide variety of applications, such as these:
- single- and two-family houses, boosting the pressure of water coming from a break tank, roof tank or a well
- garden irrigation
- car wash
- small-scale agriculture and horticulture
- light commercial applications
- Self-priming, featuring a suction lift of up to 8 m
- 1" (25mm) Suction and Discharge
- Robust design and corrosion-free materials for a long lifetime
- Automatic start/stop according to consumption
- Dry-running protection to avoid damage of the pump
- Anti-cycling for leakage detection to prevent overheating and save energy
- Integrated non-return valve
- Status indication: power on, pump running, alarm
- Rotary outlet connection for easy adaption to local pipe system.
The Grundfos JP Pumps are generally in-stock throughout our warehouses in Australia. Please call Land & Water Technology on (08) 9209 3330 to confirm stock availability.
All Grundfos products come with a 2-year warranty that fully complies with legal requirements.
The warranty covers product and material defects which are not the results of normal wear and tear for a period of 24 months from the date of delivery. The warranty period may not, however, exceed 30 months from the date of production.
Warranty claims will be rejected in the following situations:
If the defect in the product arises from:
- any drawing, design or specification supplied by the customer/purchaser
- modifications undertaken by the customer/purchaser or a third party without the consent of Grundfos
If a defect is caused by:
- normal wear and tear
- inadequate maintenance or faulty repair by others than Grundfos
- failure to observe the operating instructions
- use of any unsuitable material
- the effects of chemical or electrolytic action
- building or assembly work not undertaken by Grundfos
- other reasons beyond Grundfos’ control.
As a general rule, Grundfos will not accept to pay transportation/replacement/installation costs for faulty products.
|Model Number||Model Name|
|99463898||JP 3-42 PM1 - 0.42kW|
|99463899||JP 4-47 PM1 - 0.56kW|
|99463900||JP 4-54 PM1 - 0.75kW|
|99463901||JP 5-48 PM1 - 1.01kW|