The CM-PS is a compact booster solution designed for domestic and light industrial use. Ideal for water supply, irrigation and wash down applications.
The booster unit consists of a robust CM pump, 5-way valve and a pressure switch. To complete the booster system a pressure tank must be fitted. The pressure switch and pressure tank ensure a convenient water supply with minimum start/stop frequency.
- Stainless steel wet end
- Integrated non-return valve
- Robust and compact design
- Motor Protection
- Easy Installation
- Pressure tanks available separately
- System pressure: Max. 10 bar
- Liquid temperature: 0 °C to +60 °C
- Ambient temperature: Max. +60 °C
- Relative air humidity: Max. 95 %
- Mains voltage: 1 x 240 V, 50 Hz<br>Enclosure class: IP55
- Insulation class: F
- Sound pressure level: 50-60 dBa
- Start/stop frequency: Max. 100 per hour
- Approvals and markings: ASNZ4020, CE
- Mains boosting
- Boosting from above ground water tanks
The Grundfos CM-PS Pumps are generally in-stock throughout our warehouses in Australia. Please call Land & Water Technology on (08) 9209 3330 to confirm stock availability.
All Grundfos products come with a 2-year warranty that fully complies with legal requirements.
The warranty covers product and material defects which are not the results of normal wear and tear for a period of 24 months from the date of delivery. The warranty period may not, however, exceed 30 months from the date of production.
Warranty claims will be rejected in the following situations:
If the defect in the product arises from:
- any drawing, design or specification supplied by the customer/purchaser
- modifications undertaken by the customer/purchaser or a third party without the consent of Grundfos
If a defect is caused by:
- normal wear and tear
- inadequate maintenance or faulty repair by others than Grundfos
- failure to observe the operating instructions
- use of any unsuitable material
- the effects of chemical or electrolytic action
- building or assembly work not undertaken by Grundfos
- other reasons beyond Grundfos’ control.
As a general rule, Grundfos will not accept to pay transportation/replacement/installation costs for faulty products.