The GT pressure tanks for cold-water applications are longlife tanks for both domestic and industrial applications. The GT tank ensures controlled pressure in your water supply. The result of this is better comfort in your installation by limiting the start / stop frequency of your pump, compensation for pressure drops and eliminating water hammer in pipework. GT tanks can be integrated in many different installations with a wide variety of pumps. Grundfos offers a large range of tank types and sizes, ensuring the best possible tank for your installation.
The Unilift KP is designed for the pumping of the following:
- Water and rainwater in horticulture
- Water from rivers and lakes
- Rainwater, drainage water and water from flooding
- Water for filling/emptying containers, ponds, tanks, etc.
- Effluents from showers, washing machines and sinks below sewer level
- Pool water
- Ditch drainage water
- Groundwater (lowering applications)
- Domestic effluents from septic and sludge-treating systems
- Effluents from viaducts, underpasses, etc.
- Drainage water from garage sprinkler systems
- Wide range of GT tanks - The GT tanks are available in sizes from 8 to 5,000 litres, suitable for vertical installation. GT tanks in sizes 24 to 80 litres are also suitable for horizontal installation.
- Approved for drinking water - The Grundfos GT tanks are approved for use with drinking water.
- Reducing start / stop frequency - The GT tanks ensure controlled pressure in the water supply and thereby limit the switching frequency of the pump incase of low water consumption or leakage loss.
- Optimise comfort - The GT tanks increases system comfort by compensating for pressure drops when a tap is opened and reduces problems with water hammer in the pipework
Boost of city mains, break tank or boost from well > 8 metres
The Grundfos Pressure Tanks are generally in-stock throughout our warehouses in Australia. Please call Land & Water Technology on (08) 9209 3330 to confirm stock availability.
All Grundfos products come with a 2-year warranty that fully complies with legal requirements.
The warranty covers product and material defects which are not the results of normal wear and tear for a period of 24 months from the date of delivery. The warranty period may not, however, exceed 30 months from the date of production.
Warranty claims will be rejected in the following situations:
If the defect in the product arises from:
- any drawing, design or specification supplied by the customer/purchaser
- modifications undertaken by the customer/purchaser or a third party without the consent of Grundfos
If a defect is caused by:
- normal wear and tear
- inadequate maintenance or faulty repair by others than Grundfos
- failure to observe the operating instructions
- use of any unsuitable material
- the effects of chemical or electrolytic action
- building or assembly work not undertaken by Grundfos
- other reasons beyond Grundfos’ control.
As a general rule, Grundfos will not accept to pay transportation/replacement/installation costs for faulty products.
|Model Number||Model Name|
|'97550912||GT-H-2 PN10 G1 V (2L 1000kPa)|
|'96526321||GT-H-8 PN10 G1 V (8L 1000 kPa)|
|'96528337||GT-H-18 PN10 G1 V (18L 1000kPa)|
|'96528358||GT-H-18 PN16 G1 V (18L 1600kPa)|
|'96528341||GT-H-60 PN10 G1 V (60L 1000kPa)|
|'96894291||GT-H-80 PN10 G1 V (80L 1000kPa)|
|'96528363||GT-H-80 PN16 G1 V (80L 1600kPa)|
|'97527968||GT-H-100 PN10 G1 V (100L 1000kPa)|
|'96528344||GT-D-130 PN10 G1 V (130L 1000kPa)|
|'97792897||GT-D-200 PN10 G1 1/4 V (200L 1000kPa)|
|'96603413||GT-U-200 PN16 G11/4 V (200L 1600 kPa)|
|'96528346||GT-D-240 PN10 G1 1/4 V (240L 1000kPa)|
|'96528347||GT-D-300 PN10 G11/4 V (300L 1000kPa)|
|'96528348||GT-D-450 PN10 G1 1/4 V (450L 1000kPa)|
|'98692584||UMB-100LV PN25 G1 V (100L 2500kPa)|