Unilift KP submersible drainage pumps suitable for both temporary and permanent free-standing installation. They can be used for pumping drain water or grey wastewater. They are also suitable for installation in collecting tanks.
The KP is a lightweight pump designed specifically for drainage jobs. Its stainless steel surface makes it robust, durable and corrosion free, which reduces maintenance to an absolute minimum. More than one million KP pumps are installed worldwide and prove their reliability every day.
The Unilift KP is a single-stage drainage pump with semi-open impeller, designed for the pumping of drain water and grey wastewater. All Unilift KP pumps can be supplied with or without a level switch. The variants are designated as A, AV or M, for automatic or manual operation. The Unilift KP-AV variant for narrow pits is supplied with a non-return flap valve for installation in the outlet. The strainer is clipped onto the pump housing.
Single-stage, submersible, stainless steel drainage pump in a robust design with upward-pointing discharge port positioned on the top of the pump.The outer casing is made in one piece. The mains cable and the cable of the level switch are both connected to a single, vulcanized, water-tight plug which is inserted in a socket on the hermetically-sealed stator housing. The motor is a single- or three-phase synchronous canned motor with liquid-filled rotor chamber and water-lubricated bearings.
The motor is cooled by the pumped liquid flowing around it. The motor incorporates automatic overload protection which cuts out the motor in the event of overload. When it has cooled to normal temperature, the motor restarts automatically.
The Unilift KP is designed for the pumping of the following:
- Water and rainwater in horticulture
- Water from rivers and lakes
- Rainwater, drainage water and water from flooding
- Water for filling/emptying containers, ponds, tanks, etc.
- Effluents from showers, washing machines and sinks below sewer level
- Pool water
- Ditch drainage water
- Groundwater (lowering applications)
- Domestic effluents from septic and sludge-treating systems
- Effluents from viaducts, underpasses, etc.
- Drainage water from garage sprinkler systems
Liquid temperature: 0 °C to 50 °C
Max particle size: 10mm
PH concentration: 4 to 9
Max installation depth: 10m
Mains voltage: 1 x 240 V, 50 Hz
Enclosure class: IP68
Insulation class: F
Cable type: H07RN-F
Cable Length: 5 m
Outlet Connection Size: 1 1/4" Female
The Grundfos Unilift KP Pumps are generally in-stock throughout our warehouses in Australia. Please call Land & Water Technology on (08) 9209 3330 to confirm stock availability.
All Grundfos products come with a 2-year warranty that fully complies with legal requirements.
The warranty covers product and material defects which are not the results of normal wear and tear for a period of 24 months from the date of delivery. The warranty period may not, however, exceed 30 months from the date of production.
Warranty claims will be rejected in the following situations:
If the defect in the product arises from:
- any drawing, design or specification supplied by the customer/purchaser
- modifications undertaken by the customer/purchaser or a third party without the consent of Grundfos
If a defect is caused by:
- normal wear and tear
- inadequate maintenance or faulty repair by others than Grundfos
- failure to observe the operating instructions
- use of any unsuitable material
- the effects of chemical or electrolytic action
- building or assembly work not undertaken by Grundfos
- other reasons beyond Grundfos’ control.
As a general rule, Grundfos will not accept to pay transportation/replacement/installation costs for faulty products.
|Model Number||Model Name|
|011K4700||KP150-A1 Unilift Submersible Drainage Pump 0.14kW|
|011K4100||KP150-M1 Unilift Submersible Drainage Pump 0.14kW|
|011K4500||KP150-AV1 Unilift Submersible Drainage Pump 0.14kW|
|012K4700||KP250-A1 Unilift Submersible Drainage Pump 0.25kW|
|012K4100||KP250-M1 Unilift Submersible Drainage Pump 0.25kW|
|012K4500||KP250-AV1 Unilift Submersible Drainage Pump 0.25kW|
|013N4700||KP350-A1 Unilift Submersible Drainage Pump 0.35kW|
|013N4100||KP350-M1 Unilift Submersible Drainage Pump 0.35kW|
|013N4500||KP350-AV1 Unilift Submersible Drainage Pump 0.35kW|