- Energy efficient: A speed switch on the motor allows the pump to be adjusted to the needs of the application, improving pump efficiency and reducing energy consumption.
- Robust Design: The pump is made of materials that ensure excellent corrosion resistance. Designed for open systems UPS(N) is constructed from quality stainless steel with a high grade composite impeller. The UPS is constructed from rugged cast iron and is the perfect choice for closed systems.
- Quiet Operation: Canned motor provides an operating noise level at less than 43 decibels, the UPS is extremely quiet.
Easy Installation: The UPS is a compact, inline circulator pump, making it suitable for most installations.
- Technical Data
- Mains voltage
- 1 x 240 V, 50 Hz
- Enclosure class
- Insulation class
- Sound pressure level
- 43 dB
- Approvals and markings
- UPS(N) AS4020
The Grundfos UPS-N Pumps are generally in-stock throughout our warehouses in Australia. Please call Land & Water Technology on (08) 9209 3330 to confirm stock availability.
All Grundfos products come with a 2-year warranty that fully complies with legal requirements.
The warranty covers product and material defects which are not the results of normal wear and tear for a period of 24 months from the date of delivery. The warranty period may not, however, exceed 30 months from the date of production.
Warranty claims will be rejected in the following situations:
If the defect in the product arises from:
- any drawing, design or specification supplied by the customer/purchaser
- modifications undertaken by the customer/purchaser or a third party without the consent of Grundfos
If a defect is caused by:
- normal wear and tear
- inadequate maintenance or faulty repair by others than Grundfos
- failure to observe the operating instructions
- use of any unsuitable material
- the effects of chemical or electrolytic action
- building or assembly work not undertaken by Grundfos
- other reasons beyond Grundfos’ control.
As a general rule, Grundfos will not accept to pay transportation/replacement/installation costs for faulty products.
|Model Number||Model Name|
|'96913096||Grundfos UPS20-60N Circulator Pump|
|'96913085||Grundfos UPS25-60N Circulator Pump|
|'95906439||Grundfos UPS25-80N Circulator Pump|
|'95906448||Grundfos UPS32-80N Circulator Pump|
|'95906489||Grundfos UPS32-100N Circulator Pump|
|'96913097||Grundfos UPS20-60NK Circulator Pump|