Netafim Supernet Sprinkler - Short Range Deflector Head, Stake and Tube
Netafim Supernet Sprinkler Includes Complete (SRD) Short Range Deflector Head, Stake and 60cm Tube
|DOWNLOAD PRODUCT BROCHURE|
The Netafim SuperNet™ SR & SRD Short Radius and Short Radius with Deflector for fruit trees, orchards, deciduous and other tree crops requiring efficient water distribution. The Netafim Supernet Sprinkler achieves optimal irrigation results in areas with varied topography. Thanks to its unique flow regulation mechanism, SuperNet™ micro-sprinklers ensure uniform water and nutrient distribution around every tree - no matter the inlet pressure.
- 0% FLOW VARIATION: Special flow regulation mechanism ensures your fields get a uniform flow rate even with rolling terrain and long row lengths – within specific pressure ranges.
- ANTI-CLOGGING RESISTANCE: Water passage 30% larger than industry standard eliminates clogging issues, keeping your maintenance costs low.
- INSECT-PROTECTED: Pop-up mechanism, opened only during operation, keeps nozzle insect and spider-free, eliminating the need for flushing.
- LIFE-TIME OPERATION: "EverSpin" upper bearing protects sprinkler heads from friction, maintaining an optimal water pattern year after year.
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR STOCK AVAILABILITY
Irrigation of tree plantations and orchards where ground is shaded by the foliage, leaving dry strips between the rows.
- Specially designed for fruit trees, orchards, deciduous and other tree crops requiring efficient water distribution.
- Can be used in Frost protection and/or Cooling irrigation systems.
- The SuperNet™ is a pressure compensated micro-sprinkler
- SR has a blue swivel irrigating a radius of 2.5 to 5.0 metres depending on the flow rate
- SRD stream deflector concentrates all the water in the area surrounding the young tree to a radius of about 1.8 metres, during the initial growing period When the tree grows, the stream deflector can be broken off and the SuperNet™ becomes a normal SR
- Flow regulated micro-sprinkler, 9 different flow rates: 20, 30, 35, 40, 50, 58, 70, 90, 110 l/h
- Pressure range 1.5-4.0 bar
- Recommended filtration: 200 micron / 80 mesh - Filtration method is to be selected based on the kind and concentration of the dirt particles existing in the water. Wherever sand exceeding 2 ppm exists in the water, a Hydro-cyclone filter is to be installed before the main filter.
- Type of inlet connector: press fit
Features and Benefits
- Unique regulation mechanism ensures even water quantities per tree, uniform distribution and wetting diameter, regardless of sprinkler's inlet pressures (within pressure range).
- Anti-ant mechanism prevents insect invasion into the area of the sprinkler nozzle.
- Regulated micro-sprinkler made of plastic materials resistant to all agrochemicals & weather conditions.
- Water passage area 30% larger than in any other emitter with identical flow rate. The largest water passages in the market - resists clogging.
- Long-term reliable service: Simple, modular parts - Clog-resistant design