Netafim Techline 13mm AS XR Dripline with built-in Copper Oxide
Original price $77.59 - Original price $448.47
$77.59 - $448.47
Current price $77.59
Netafim Techline AS XR Dripline with impregnated Copper Oxide
|DOWNLOAD PRODUCT BROCHURE|
Netafim TECHLINE™ AS XR is Netafim’s unique addition to our dripperline range and another Netafim world-first with non-deteriorating, chemical free resistance to Root intrusion. Netafim’s Techline™ AS XR provides a unique cost effective solution to combat root intrusion. The diaphragm cover is impregnated with Copper Oxide as part of the mould so no techfilter is required.
This means it does not deteriorate; giving you peace of mind that your lawn and garden are getting the exact amount of water they need to thrive.
- Effective for the life of your dripperline;
- No replacement of chemical injected filter units;
- Reduced maintenance costs.
Domestic & light commercial sub-surface applications.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Patented TurboNet™ Dripper Technology.
- Pressure compensated dripper - self regulates drip discharge over large pressure variations.
- Anti-siphon mechanism - prevents suck back in to dripper.
- Centrally mounted dripper with large inlet filter.
- Copper Oxide impregnated diaphragm cover for chemical free resistance to root intrusion.
- Continually self-flushing: flushes debris as it is detected, throughout operation, not just at the beginning or end of a cycle, ensuring uninterrupted dripper operation.
- Self-flushing system with large filtration area improves resistance to clogging.
- The water is drawn into the dripper from the stream centre, preventing the entrance of sediments into the dripper
- TurboNet™ labyrinth assures large water passages with deep and wide cross section providing superior clogging resistance.
- Pressure compensated (PC) and Anti-Siphon (AS) dripperline.
- Operating Pressure: 40 kPa - 300 kPa.
- Recommended filtration: 120 mesh (130 micron).
- Tubing colour: co-extruded brown tube.
- UV resistant Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE).
- Copper Oxide XR emitter.