Netafim Water Meters Paddle Wheel - IRT Flanged
Netafim Water Meters Paddle Wheel - IRT Flanged 80mm, 100mm, 150mm, 200mm & 250mm
The Netafim IRT Water Meters are designed for Irrigation and Sewerage metering. IRT Water Meters are ideal for moderate to dirty water conditions. The specially designed paddle wheel measuring device provides a free water passage resulting in low head loss and the ability to accurately measure water with high levels of impurities or debris. Accuracy is achieved over a wide range of flows. Available in 3″, 4″, 6″, 8″ and 10″ sizes.
|PURCHASE WATER METER ACCESSORIES|
- Negligible head loss.
- Simple maintenance.
- Field replaceable measuring unit.
- Hermetically sealed register with glass lens.
- Bearings are constantly flushed during operation to eliminate deposit of solids.
- Optional electrical output: EV (Volume) or EF (Rate of Flow).
- Compatible with Dialog® automatic reading system.
- Ideal for moderate to dirty water conditions.
- Water is metered with a paddle wheel located at the top of the water passage which provides a free water passage eliminating clogging from debris.
- Low headloss with the ability to accurately measure water with high levels of impurities or debris.
- Bearings are constantly flushed during operation to eliminate deposits of solids.
- Registers are stainless steel encapsulated and guaranteed not to accumulate moisture or fog.
- Simple maintenance with field replaceable calibrated measuring unit.
- High level of accuracy (±2%) is achieved over a wide range of flows.
- Wide selection of register options.
- Maximum working pressure: 16 bar standard
- Maximum liquid temperature: 60°C
- Body: cast iron, polyester coated
- Connections: flanges BS Table D (other flange standards available on request)