Netafim 19mm Low Density Poly Pipe - PERTH PICK UP ONLY
Netafim 19mm Low Density (LD) Poly Pipe
NOTE: THIS PRODUCT IS PICK UP FROM OUR MALAGA STORE ONLY
The 19mm Black Poly Tube Low Density is used for domestic gardens. Simple push together system with unlimited usage. Used with 19mm irrigation fittings to irrigate your garden, durable yet flexible material. Cost effective and available in different sizes.
Low Density Polyethylene Pipe (LDPE) is UV and acid resistant, made from the highest quality resins available and contains recycled material from Netafim dripperlines. Together with Netafim's stringent quality controls - every coil undergoes a battery of tests and over 30 quality checks before leaving the factory - assuring the highest quality manufacturing standards, delivering the industry's best products.
Netafim LDPE is made from the highest low density polyethylene resin available and contains recycled material from Netafim dripperlines. High quality and environmentally sound. Available in black, white or purple colour, multiple diameters and various coil lengths.
Our Netafim Black Poly Irrigation Pipe is compatible with our Antelco Fittings Range.
- Made from the highest quality low density resins.
- Contains recyclyed material from Netafim drip lines.
- Excellent Ultra-Violet (UV) and acid resistance.
- Available in black, bright white or purple colour, in standard coil lengths to meet your specific needs.
- Bright white co-extruded tubing is opaque (black interior layer) to prevent algae growth, withstand heat and harsh chemicals while producing cooler water temperatures.
- Available with pre-punched holes at various spacings.