717 Weld-on Gap Filling Clear Heavy Bodied 946ml
717 Weld-on Large Bore Fittings - Clear Heavy Bodied Medium Setting - Gap Filling
Weld-On® 717™ is a clear low VOC emission, heavy bodied, medium setting, high strength PVC solvent cement for all classes and schedules of pipe and fittings, including Schedule 80, with interference fit through 12 inch (315 mm) diameter. It has good gap filling properties and is recommended for solvent welding joints where a sizable gap exists between pipe and fitting – e.g. large pipe sizes – and when more working time is required in warm weather.
Weld-On’s All Low VOC products provide the following benefits:
- High Quality Performance with excellent installation properties.
- User Friendly. Reduced fumes and odor for the comfort and well-being of pipe installers.
- NSF, UPC, and/or CSA Listed. Products are qualified for use in applications such as potable water, turf, irrigation, pool, industrial, fire protection, conduit, DWV and/or sewer.
- Meet ASTM Standards for solvent cements and primers used for plastic pipe installation.
- Environmentally Responsible. LEED® Compliant (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design). Credit can be earned for LEED Project by using Weld-On Low VOC products. This program, developed by the US Green Building Council, uses SCAQMD Rule 1168 as the benchmark for Low VOC products to earn one credit# toward LEED certification for green building.