Apex Top Entry Xtraflo Armless Trough Valve
Apex Top Entry Xtraflo Armless Trough Valve XFTE Series
|DOWNLOAD PRODUCT BROCHURE|
Apex Series XtraFlo Top Entry is a full flow trough valve with adjustable arm provides an air gap to prevent backflow. For Large Troughs, High Demand Compact armless diaphragm valve with full-flow high volume fill. The valve has a 25mm water level differential between opening and closing, reducing pump motor overload. Full-flow operation, the pump runs unrestricted until trough is full. For Large Troughs and Header Tanks Requiring Backflow Prevention Use the adjustable arm top-entry XtraFlo valve for above water fill applications and backflow prevention. Arm length is adjustable to set water level and for greater opening and closing differential reducing pump wear.
- Fully serviceable, with patented self-cleaning mechanism to minimize blockages
- High volume full flow for large troughs with high demand
- Long life, simple operation trough valve - only three internal moving parts
- Full on, full off
- Working pressure: 30 - 1200 kPa (4 - 175 psi)
- Maximum water temperature: 60°C
- Minimum Water Temperature: 1°C
- Flush lines thoroughly
- Use thread seal tape and hand tighten
- Set float and tie off cord
- To lock the valve in the closed position, jam the cord at the cleat lock with valve closed.