Bianco PTF Peripheral Cast Iron Turbine Pumps
Bianco PTF Peripheral Cast Iron Turbine Pumps 240v
|DOWNLOAD PRODUCT BROCHURE|
The Bianco Series 2.0 end suction Peripheral Turbine Pump is an ideal device for low flow applications. They are especially suited as jacking pumps, commercial and industrial washdowns as well as domestic gardening. They are also ideal for tank water transfer.
- They are especially suited for jacking pumps, commercial and industrial washdowns as well as domestic gardening.
- Ideal for tank water transfer
- Suitable for clean water and in applications where there is flooded suction
- Corrosion resistant pump body and impeller to ensure pump durability
- Cataphoresis* treatment of pump body for rust prevention to ensure no water discoloration or suspended particles
- High quality mechanical shaft seal and high quality bearings
- 240V single phase TEFC motor with in-built auto reset thermal overload to prevent the pump from overheating.
(*Cataphoresis is an electrochemical coating process for metallic surfaces widely used in the industry due to its penetration and long life, either as a priming coat or finished paint for corrosion resistance)