BIL WPD Pattern Approved Turbine Water Meter
The BIL WPD Water Meter is a Woltman parallel turbine meter used for accurately measuring a wide range of flow rates with a mainly constant flow rate profile.
The housing and internals are hydrodynamically optimised for highly accurate and stable measurement. Combining the use of high-quality composite plastics with a specially enhanced impeller bearing ensures consistent performance over the operational life of the water meter.
The pattern approved BIL WPD Water Meter is designed and tested over a wide measuring range and provides accurate measuring results over a long period making it suitable for all non-urban applications where NMI-M10 Pattern Approved meters are required between 50mm and 300mm diameter.
- Wide measuring range, small pressure loss
- Low starting flow and high overload security
- Pulse output with integrated reed switch
- Long-term accuracy and stability
- Swirl-reducing inlet design
- Replaceable measuring internals
- Water-proof (IP68), hermetically sealed, glass/copper register
- Solid cast iron construction with durable epoxy coating for exposure to field applications
- 50mm – 300mm (2” – 12”)
- Table E flanged inlet/outlet
- For the measuring of high flow rates
- For horizontal or vertical installation
- For cold water up to 50°C
- For applications where NMI-M10 Pattern Approved water meters are required
For monitored irrigation installation requirements, refer to you relevant Government authority for standards, certifications and approvals.
For other general applications:
- The water meter may be installed in either a horizontal or vertical position. For vertical positions the flow should always be upwards.
- The meter must be installed to ensure the pipe and water meter are full of water whilst operating.
- Prior to installation, the pipeline should be thoroughly flushed to remove any debris or contaminants.
- Straight pipe sections before and after the meter are:
– For DN50 water meters: 5x diameter of straight pipe before the meter and 2x diameter of straight pipe after the meter;
– For DN80 to DN300 water meters: 10x diameter of straight pipe before the meter and 5x diameter of straight pipe after the meter; and
– Where diameter refers to the nominal diameter of the water meter.
|PURCHASE WATER METER ACCESSORIES|