Calpeda Energy Saving Circulating Pumps - NCE EI
The space saving NCE EI is a very compact circulating pump, allows inr easy installation in small domestic heating systems.
Easy to install
Installing the NCE EI is considerably simplified by the quick setting and power installation plug.
Like all our electronic circulating pumps, the NCE EI features the patented self-cleaning square chamber design, which eliminates any possibility of rotor blockage. Ceramic shaft Hydraulics components are completely painted with cataphoresis.
Operating range with fixed curves from 0,5 m to 7 m; possibility to choose 2 (1-2) proportional pressure curves and 2 (I-II) constant pressure curves.
- high savings
- low consumption
- intelligent pump
- proportional curve
- constant curve
- low noise
- easy adjustment of right working point
- compact dimensions
- self cleaning
|0.1 / 4.2||0.2 / 6.8||0.003 / 0.056|
- Liquid temperature from +2 °C to +95 °C
- Ambient temperature from 0 °C to +40 °C
- Maximum permissible working pressure: 6 bar
- Storage: -20°C/+70°C max. relative humidity 95% at 40 °C
- Certifications: in conformity with CE requirements
- Sound pressure ≤ 43 dB (A).
- Minimum suction pressure: 0,5 bar at 95 °C
- Maximum glycol quantity: 40%
- EMC according to: EN 55014-1, EN 61000-3-2, EN 55014-2
- Connections: threaded ports ISO 228: G 1, G 1 1/2, G 2
- The benchmark for most efficient circulators is EEI ≤ 0,20.
Energy saving variable speed circulating pump driven by a permanent magnet synchronous motor (pm) controlled by on board inverter.
- Small domestic heating systems- Floor heating systems
- Cast Iron (G1 1-2 - G1)
- Brass (G2 - G 1 1/4)