DAB EUROINOX MP Multistage Pump with Pressure Switch
DAB EUROINOX MP Centrifugal Multistage Pump with Pressure Switch
|DOWNLOAD PRODUCT INFORMATION & DATA SHEET|
Multi-stage centrifugal pump with horizontal shaft, with excellent suction capacity even in the presence of air bubbles, featuring extremely quiet operation suitable for domestic water supply and pressurisation, irrigation of gardens and general water movement.
Pressure system with pressure switch for applications where you want extra flexibility. You are able to adjust your cut in and cut out valves. Fine tune your pump by adjusting your pressure switch for constant flow.
Pump body in stainless steel. Motor support in die cast aluminium, with seal holder cover in AISI 304 stainless steel. Carbon/ceramic mechanical seal. Rotor shaft in AISI 304 stainless steel. Impeller and diffuser bodies and diffuser in technopolymer. Stainless steel wear rin
- Operating range: from 10 to 120 litres/min. with head up to 72 m.
- Liquid quality requirements: clean, free from solid or abrasive contaminants, non-viscous, non-aggressive, uncrystallised and chemically neutral, close to the properties of water.
- Liquid temperature range: from 0°C to +35°C for domestic use (EN 60335-2-41). Maximum ambient temperature: +40°C Maximum operating pressure: 8 bar (800 kPa) Installation: fixed or portable in a horizontal position.
- Motor protection rating: IP 44
- Terminal block protection rating: IP 55
- Insulation class: F
- Standard input voltage: single phase 220/240 V / 50 Hz three phase 230/400 V - 50 Hz
- Ideal for small to large homes
- Irrigation systems
- Caravan parks and schools
- Quality pressure switch
- Adjustable differential, cable glands and liquid filled pressure gauge.