Grundfos JP Self Priming Jet Pump
JP is a self-priming, single-stage centrifugal jet pump.
The jet pump has excellent suction capacity and is designed for long and trouble-free operation.
The built-in ejector with guide vanes ensures optimum self-priming properties.
JP is small and compact, and the lifting handle makes JP handy and easy to carry.
The pump housing is made of stainless steel.
The pumps are suitable for domestic water supply, where pressure boosting and self-priming is needed.
The product can be used in a wide variety of applications, such as these:
- single- and two-family houses, boosting the pressure of water coming from a break tank, roof tank or a well
- garden irrigation
- car wash
- small-scale agriculture and horticulture
- light commercial applications
- pool cleaning (AISI 316 variant only).
- Self-priming, featuring a suction lift of up to 8 m
- Robust design and corrosion-free materials for a long lifetime
- Built-in thermal and current protection with no additional motor protection required
- Stable operation with excellent suction capacity even when there are air bubbles and small sandy impurities in the water.
The Grundfos JP Pumps are generally in-stock throughout our warehouses in Australia. Please call Land & Water Technology on (08) 9209 3330 to confirm stock availability.
All Grundfos products come with a 2-year warranty that fully complies with legal requirements.
The warranty covers product and material defects which are not the results of normal wear and tear for a period of 24 months from the date of delivery. The warranty period may not, however, exceed 30 months from the date of production.
Warranty claims will be rejected in the following situations:
If the defect in the product arises from:
- any drawing, design or specification supplied by the customer/purchaser
- modifications undertaken by the customer/purchaser or a third party without the consent of Grundfos
If a defect is caused by:
- normal wear and tear
- inadequate maintenance or faulty repair by others than Grundfos
- failure to observe the operating instructions
- use of any unsuitable material
- the effects of chemical or electrolytic action
- building or assembly work not undertaken by Grundfos
- other reasons beyond Grundfos’ control.
As a general rule, Grundfos will not accept to pay transportation/replacement/installation costs for faulty products.
|Model Number||Model Name|
|99458782||Grundfos JP 3-42 - 0.42kW|
|99458783||Grundfos JP 4-47 - 0.56kW|
|99458784||Grundfos JP 4.54 - 0.75kW|
|99458785||Grundfos JP 5-48 - 1.01kW