Grundfos SQEN 2 ‐ Single Phase ‐ 3" Submersible Bore Pumps with VSD
Grundfos SQEN2 ‐ 1 x 240 V 50 Hz ‐ 32 mm Discharge
Note: All variants above include the complete Pump & Motor.
The Grundfos SQ 3" submersible pumps offer a wide performance range, making it easy to find a model that will suit your individual requirements.
The SQ is a compact, 3" multistage centrifugal pump that can be installed in a borehole no larger than the pump itself. With their built-in electronics, SQ pumps are very easy to install and operate.
They guarantee a reliable water supply at all times. Equipped with permanent magnet motors, these flexible and compact pumps offer excellent efficiency levels and will supply pump heads up to 200 m. If the SQ pump is connected to the Grundfos CU 301 control box, it enables the creation of a constant pressure water supply.
SQ/SQE pumps are suitable for both continuous and intermittent operation for a variety of applications:
- Ground water supply ¨C private housing, small waterworks, small irrigation systems
- Liquid transfer in tanks
- Pressure boosting
- Environmental applications ¨C remedial pumping or sampling
- Garages and petrol stations
FEATURES & BENIFITS
- Dry-running protection
- Permanent magnet motor with high efficiency
- Wear resistance from floating impellers.
- Protection against upthrust
- High flow velocity
- Soft-starts reduce wear on motor
- Over- and under-voltage protection
- Overload protection
- Over-temperature protection.
The Grundfos SQEN Submersible Bore Pumps are generally in-stock throughout our warehouses in Australia. Please call Land & Water Technology on (08) 9209 3330 to confirm stock availability.
All Grundfos products come with a 2-year warranty that fully complies with legal requirements.
The warranty covers product and material defects which are not the results of normal wear and tear for a period of 24 months from the date of delivery. The warranty period may not, however, exceed 30 months from the date of production.
Warranty claims will be rejected in the following situations:
If the defect in the product arises from:
- any drawing, design or specification supplied by the customer/purchaser
- modifications undertaken by the customer/purchaser or a third party without the consent of Grundfos
If a defect is caused by:
- normal wear and tear
- inadequate maintenance or faulty repair by others than Grundfos
- failure to observe the operating instructions
- use of any unsuitable material
- the effects of chemical or electrolytic action
- building or assembly work not undertaken by Grundfos
- other reasons beyond Grundfos’ control.
As a general rule, Grundfos will not accept to pay transportation/replacement/installation costs for faulty products.
|96160445||Grundfos SQEN2-35N - 0.7 Kw|
|96160446||Grundfos SQEN2-55N - 0.7 Kw|
|96160447||Grundfos SQEN2-70N - 1.15 Kw|
|96160448||Grundfos SQEN2-85N - 1.15 Kw|
|96160449||Grundfos SQEN2-100N - 1.68 Kw|
|96160450||Grundfos SQEN2-115N - 1.85 Kw|