Hansen Tank Fitting
Hansen Female Tank Fitting - SFTFT
Designed for use in tanks, troughs and a wide variety of marine applications. Designed for creating an extra outlet for a water tank. They can also be used for a variety of other applications. After cutting a hole in the tank screw either side together to seal the rubber, after screw any threaded fitting onto the fitting.
- Prior to installation, refer to Tank manufacturers recommendations before drilling outlet in tank wall.
- All pipe work must be adequately supported.
- Use a thread sealant on all threaded connections.
- Please refer below for Minimum Recommended Hole Sizes.
- Check the sealing surface to ensure it is free from debris and/or scratches which could cause leakage.
- To obtain proper washer compression for fitting installation ensure the face of the washers fully contacts the tank wall.
- Tighten the nut to ensure a water tight seal.
- Hansen Tank Fitting can be used in conjunction with metal fittings.
Features & Application
- Designed for use in tanks, troughs and a wide variety of marine applications. Manufactured from UV Stabilised High Quality Glass Fibre Reinforced Nylon giving a weather, termite, fungi and bacterial resistance Material Approved for use with Potable (drinkable) Water making them ideally suited to a broad range of rural & domestic applications An extensive range of fittings in sizes 15mm to 100mm (1/2” to 4”)
- Precision Heavy Duty Tapered Threads give a Strong Reliable Seal Material is strong enough to minimise potential cross threading Fittings provide flexibility and versatility for new and existing installations, saving on time and money All materials are fully resistant to salt water making them ideally suited to marine applications.