Hunter MP Rotator Nozzles Corner - Female
Hunter MP Rotator Nozzles Female - Corners
Irrigate narrow spaces effectively while maximising water savings with revolutionary MP Rotator Nozzles. Available in a range of configurations for any setting, these high-efficiency nozzles feature unique, multi-trajectory rotating streams that deliver water at a slow and steady rate. The slow application rate allows water to gently soak into the soil with no runoff, while the multiple streams achieve an even distribution throughout the irrigated area.
With full coverage at a 1.5 m width, MP Strip Nozzles allow for efficient irrigation of tight spaces. MP Strip Nozzles are an ideal choice for new systems and perfect for revitalising older systems — a simple retrofit can easily solve both low pressure and poor coverage problems.
- Low precipitation rate prevents runoff
- Match the precipitation rate of MP Strip Nozzles to either Standard MP Rotator Nozzles or MP800 Nozzles depending on the layout of the space
- Match the precipitation rate of Standard MP Rotator Nozzles using single-row or triangular spacing
- Match the precipitation rate of MP800 Nozzles using rectangular spacing
- Double-pop feature protects the nozzle from external debris
- Wind-resistant streams improve uniformity and prevent misting
- Removable filter screen prevents nozzle from clogging
- Colour-coded for easy identification
LOW PRECIPITATION RATE -
Since the vast majority of soils have an infiltration rate of less than 25 mm/hr, irrigating at a low precipitation rate is essential to achieve efficiency.
The standard MP Rotator line applies water at 10 mm/hr, while the MP800 has a precipitation rate of 20 mm/hr. Either choice will avoid runoff, saving water and preventing erosion.
Match the precipitation rate of Standard MP Rotator Nozzles using single-row or triangular spacing.