Hunter Pro Spray Sprinklers + MP Rotator Combo Deal
Hunter Pro Spray Pop Up Body + MP Rotator Nozzle Combo Deal
Hunter Pro-Spray Sprinkler Bodies are precision engineered to ensure long-lasting, reliable performance in residential applications. The Hunter ProSprays feature durable construction that is second to none, exclusive body cap design which does not leak even when loosened, and a reliable, easy to adjust two-piece ratchet. Pro-Sprays are compatible with Pro-Adjustable Nozzles, fixed-arc nozzles, and MP Rotators. All models also include a user-friendly pull-ring flush cap to keep debris and clogging to a minimum. The Hunter Pro-Spray sprinkler head is compatible with all industry standard female nozzles offering a high degree of flexibility.
To optimise MP Rotator performance, the PRS40 is pressure regulated to 2.8 bar (280 kPa). The Pro-Spray PRS40 ensures the optimum output pressure to achieve maximum efficiency. It is recommended for both residential and commercial applications, and is available in an array of configurations to suit the needs of any site.
- Application: Residential/commercial
- Inlet Size: 1/2" (15mm) BSP
- Models: Pros02 5cm (2"), Pros03 7.5cm (3"),Pros04 10cm (4"), Pros PRS40-CV (10cm (4")
- Compatible with all female threaded nozzles
- Innovative directional flush plug design
MP Rotators multiple rotating streams use less water and provide healthier growth.
The revolutionary MP Rotator features a unique, multi-trajectory rotating stream delivery system that achieves water-conserving results. Rather than simply “spray” water onto landscapes, MP Rotators deliver multiple streams of water at a steady rate. This slower application rate allows water to gently soak into the soil and achieves an even distribution throughout the area being irrigated.
This increased efficiency results in 30% less water use when compared to traditional sprays and significantly reduces wasteful runoff. The MP Rotator can be installed onto any conventional spray head body or shrub adapter, transforming them into high uniformity, low precipitation rate sprinklers with matched precipitation at any arc and any radius.
- Lowest precipitation rate in the industry of approximately 10 mm/hr
- Matched precipitation for simplified irrigation design and flexibility
- Double-pop feature protects the nozzle from external debris
- High distribution uniformity for a healthy landscape with maximum water efficiency
- Wind-resistant, multi-stream technology prevents misting
- Adjustable arc only when running for vandal resistance
- Removable filter screen prevents nozzle from clogging
- Colour-coded for easy identification