Hunter Sensors for Irrigation Controller
Rain-Clik’s quick response stops irrigation the instant rain starts to fall Most rain-sensing devices work by accumulating a set amount of rainfall before a switch is activated that interrupts the circuit from the controller and shuts off the system. In that “accumulation time”, the system will unnecessarily continue to water. This can look especially bad for conservation-conscious municipalities, businesses, and residences. With built-in Quick Response technology, the Hunter Rain-Clik and Wireless Rain-Clik can command a controller to shut off right when it starts to rain. The Rain-Clik can be mounted on an eave or any flat vertical surface like a wall or fence. A gutter mount is also available that allows for easy installation of the Rain-Clik on the edge of a gutter.
- Quick Response™ feature shuts the system off as soon as it starts raining
- Maintenance-free design with 10-year battery life for Wireless Rain-Clik
- Adjustable vent ring allows for setting of reset delay
- Rugged polycarbonate housing and metal extension arm
- Rain-Clik includes 7.6 m of 0.5 mm2 (20 AWG) sheathed, two-conductor, UL-approved wire
- Wireless unit available with 244 m range from wireless sensor to receiver
- Compatible with most controllers
The Solar Sync variety is compatible with Hunter controllers that are fitted with solar capability and automatically adjusts your watering system based on weather conditions.
Solar Sync measures sunlight and temperature, and uses ET to determine the correct seasonal adjustment percentage value to send to the controller. The controller then uses its programmed run time and adjusts to Solar Sync’s seasonal adjustment value to modify the actual irrigation run time for that day. In addition, the Solar Sync sensor integrates Hunter’s popular Rain-Click™ and Freeze-Clik® sensors providing quick response in shutting down your irrigation system during rain and/or freezing conditions. The Solar Sync is compatible with most Hunter controllers and applicable to residences, businesses, and municipalities alike.
Solar Sync Features:
- Provides automated daily adjustment to program run times
- Wired and wireless models available
- No Water Window programming available (except X-Core)
- Solar Sync may be used in IMMS central installations.
- Rain and freeze shutoff
- Gutter mount bracket included
- Maximum distance sensor to module: 60 m (wired model) or 240 m (wireless model)
- 12 m of wire included in kit (wired model)
- Solar Sync and Wireless Solar Sync compatible with Pro-C, PCC, ICC, I-Core controllers
- Solar Sync Sensor and Wireless Solar Sync Sensor are compatible with X-Core, I-Core and ACC controllers
- Rain and Freeze sensor shutdown capability included in sensor
The Soil-Clik simplifies soil moisture sensing. The SoilClik probe uses proven technology to measure moisture within the root zone. When the probe senses that the soil has reached its desired moisture level, it will shut down irrigation, preventing water waste.
Soil-Clik has two components: A moisture sensor probe, which is placed in the soil, and an electronic module, which communicates with the probe and the controller. The probe is easy to install – simply bury it to the correct root depth for your plant material. It can be placed up to 300 metres from the controller.
Easy push button operation allows adjustments to the desired moisture level, with an immediate update of actual measurements. The module attaches to all AC powered Hunter controllers and will work with most other manufacturers’ AC powered controllers. Soil-Clik can be programmed to shut down irrigation when it senses adequate moisture. Backed by Hunter’s 5-year warranty, the Soil-Clik is an effective water-saver either by itself or as a companion with Solar Sync® for an environmentally responsive solution.
View current soil moisture level and status at a glance
One-touch override allows soil moisture bypass for special conditions
Low-voltage outdoor enclosure powered by host controller
Connect to Hunter sensor inputs, or use to interrupt common wires in virtually any 24 VAC irrigation system
Use with Solar Sync™ sensor for maximum water savings