Netafim Arkal 25mm Manual Super Disc Filters
Netafim Arkal 25mm (1") Manual Super Disc Filter
|DOWNLOAD NETAFIM PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS|
Manual Disc Filters are engineered for efficient operation year after year with practically no maintenance. Plastic rings stack together creating a cylindrical filter element. During filtration, the rings are compressed together effectively Grooves in the disc rings criss-cross to form a network that traps debris between and on the outside of the discs filtering the water and protecting the system from clogging.
Manual filters can be used as a stand-alone unit or combined to form modular filter batteries.
- A "T" shaped filter with two male 25mm (1") male threads
- A "T" volume filter for in-line installation on 25mm (1") pipelines
- Larger filtration area than the 25mm short filter
- Disc Filter Design- Collects debris along the depth of the discs, not just at the surface like screen filters.
- 100% Thermoplastic Discs- Corrosion resistant.
- Replacement Filter Rings Available- Color-coded for easy mesh identification.
- Extra Large Filtration Capacity- Means less cleaning.
- Residential, Commercial, Municipal, Institutional
- Protection of irrigation systems from clogging and or abrasion
- Filter body & cover: Reinforced polyamide
- Disc rings: Polypropylene
- O-Rings: EPDM rubber
- Clamps: Stainless steel