Netafim AlphaDisc 3" Single Automatic Smart Disc Filter
Netafim AlphaDisc 3" Single Automatic Smart Disc Filter with DC Controller
The Netafim AlphaDisc™ gives your irrigation system ultimate protection thanks to a combination of precise depth filtration, high dirt-holding capacity, and an easy-to-scale configurable design that adapts with your changing flow rate or water quality needs. AlphaDisc™ also features a smart controller providing performance data at your fingertips.
Netafim AlphaDisc™ prevents clogging and partial clogging to ensure system longevity and uniformly irrigated crops, so you can enjoy better ROI, cost-savings, and peace of mind.
Ideal applications for Primary or secondary automatic filter for maximum protection in systems irrigating with surface water that contains algae and other organic matter such as reservoirs, canals, rivers and wastewater applications.
- All units supplied with DC Controller (BT = Bluetooth Controller)
- Multiple configurations available - (I/L = Inline or O/L = Online)
HOW IT WORKS
WHAT IS A DISC FILTER AND HOW DOES IT WORK?
Disc filters comprise a series of grooved plastic discs stacked together. Water passes through the pores that are created by the grooves while debris and particles that are larger than the groove size are trapped along the grooves. The size of the grooves gives a filtration grade from 25 – 400 microns.
Disc filters are an excellent solution for filtering surface water systems containing a high load of organic materials, algae, silt and clay.
HOW THE DISC FILTER BACKFLUSH WORKS?
Activated by a predefined command (differential pressure or time), alternate units of the disc filter system go into backflush mode. The inlet valve is shut as the drain is automatically opened. During the backflush process, the compression spring is released and the pressure difference is eliminated.
The spine piston rises up, releasing the pressure on the discs. Tangential jets of clean water are pumped at high pressure in the opposite direction through nozzles at the center of the spine. The discs spin free and clear, loosening the trapped solids. Solids are quickly and efficiently flushed out through the drain.
- High efficiency, precise depth filtration. Unique and improved disc design with precise filtration grade through all depths of the disc for better clogging protection.
- High dirt-holding capacity. High filtration volume and area, coupled with the lowest head loss in the industry, ensures higher particle capture, fewer backflush cycles, and less downstream disruption.
- Scalable. Unique modular design offers easy scalability as your needs evolve.
- Low backflush flow rate and low head loss. Results in a significantly more cost-effective irrigation system.
- AlphaDisc™ smart controller. Innovative controller with IP65 rating provides “always-on” access to filtration data.
- Vertical installation. Smaller footprint for a well-designed, cost-effective irrigation room.
- Multiple configurations. Inline, online, and angle configuration (single unit) – that can be easily adapted to any system configuration.
- Durable and long-lasting product. Made from anti-corrosive materials.
|Netafim AlphaDisc Product Brochure Australia - click here|