Netafim Flexnet Pipe with Flat Plugs Kits
Did you know that better irrigation uniformity means more dollars in your pocket? Don’t compromise your irrigation with leaky layflat products. Netafim has the solution - FlexNet - the industry’s only leak-proof flexible pipe that ensures the integrity and uniformity of your irrigation system. Manufactured with premium polypropylene, FlexNet is durable enough to withstand the toughest conditions.
When compared to a typical layflat installation, a grower can save 20-30% on labor costs. The unique integral welded connectors provide faster layout and retrieval decreasing manpower costs. It’s time to increase your bottom line and put more dollars in your pocket. Weighing less than half that of other pipes, you can order it with customized pre-welded outlets at spaces you require.
Four times faster to install and it never leaks. It’s the most innovative pipe in irrigation – designed to be easier to use, more durable and entirely customisable.
- Quick Assembly - Integral welded connectors ensure a secure, leak-proof connection between distribution pipes and laterals (with no teflon or glue required when using Netafim fittings)
- Agro-Machinery Friendly - When not pressurized, it’s so durable it can be stepped on or driven over
- Low Expansion - Rate Pipe lays flat, has zero axial elongation and will not tangle or bend
- Agricultural, Horticultural, and Mining
- Used for transfer, distribution and manifold pipe
- Subsurface and surface installations
- Use with Thinwall or Heavywall driplines
- Proven to reduce the overall material and labor costs of the entire irrigation system since faster layout and retrieval decreases manpower costs.
- Integral welded connectors ensure a secure, leak-proof connection between distribution pipes and laterals while reducing labor time and costs.
- Increases irrigation efficiency by eliminating leaks which waste water and reduce pressure and flow to the plants impacting uniformity and yield.
- Versatile and durable to withstand the most stringent climatic and environmental conditions.
- Offered with a full line of branching and lateral connectors compatible with all Netafim systems
- Sizes: 2”, 3”, 4”, 6” and 8” (10” by special request)
- Outlet Spacing: 30”, 36”, 40”, 60”, 72” or 80” (other spacings by special request)
- Outlets: Integral Welded 1/2”
- 5 Years Product Warranty
- Coil Length: 328’ (100 meters)
- Black Stripe for Identification
- UV and Chemical Resistant
- Maximum Recommended Working Pressure:
2” – 36.2 psi
3” – 29 psi
4” – 25 psi
6” – 20 psi
8” – 14.5 psi
- FlexNet Material: 100% Recyclable Polypropylene