Netafim Spinnet Sprinkler Complete
Netafim Spinnet Sprinkler Complete Unit with Tube & Anti Drain Valve
When using upside-down sprinklers in greenhouses, net-houses or tunnels, SpinNet™ bridgeless micro-sprinklers give you uniform water distribution and no drip-off, for perfectly uniform crop yields.
|DOWNLOAD PRODUCT BROCHURE|
- High crop uniformity: Achieve perfectly uniform distribution of water and nutrients, that results in uniform crops.
- Avoid plant damage: Bridge-less design ensures drip-free operation, protecting any plants located below from water drip-off.
- Fast maintenance: Simple disassembly without tools, enables fast and simple cleaning - saving time and labor.
- Easy cleaning: Chemical-resistant materials (AA) let you flush system using acid treatments.
Bridgeless design eliminates dripping micro-sprinkler , 5 different flow rates:70, 90, 120, 160, 200 l/h.
Recommended working pressure: 2.0 up to 3.0 bar.
Inlet connector: Press fit.
3 different rotors: - Flat distributor, colored gray.- High trajectory, colored green. - Low trajectory, colored blue.
Anti Drain Valve Colour code indicator:
- Blue: Opening pressure 1.5 bar, Closing pressure 0.7 bar
- Purple: Opening pressure 2.0 bar, Closing pressure 0.9 bar
- Green: Opening pressure 3.0 bar, Closing pressure 1.5 bar
- Orange: Opening pressure 4.0 bar, Closing pressure 1.8 bar
Features and Benefits:
SpinNet™ micro-sprinklers are constructed without a "bridge" to retain the spinner, producing a drip-less operation. This means that plants located below the sprinklers are not damaged from water dripping off the sprinkler. SpinNet™ hangs below the supply pipe preventing wetting of the pipe and dripping onto the plants below.
Interchangeable components. SpinNet™ micro-sprinklers can be disassembled by hand should they need cleaning - no tools are required.
Acid resistant (AA) raw materials, thus allowing the application chemicals to pass through the system. The system can be cleaned by application of suitable acid treatments.
Excellent uniformity distribution on a full coverage irrigation system.
Strongly recommended to connect the SpinNet™ to the distribution pipe with a SSPE (super soft PE) micro-tube, a specifically designed weight and AD valve (anti-drain) that will prevent distribution pipe drainage.