Netafim Unibioline CNL 16mm XR Dripline with built-in Copper Oxide
Netafim Unibioline CNL XR 16010 Dripline 200m
Netafim Unibioline CNL XR 16010. Heavy wall, PC, 16mm purple drip line with Anti Siphon and CNL and Copper Oxide impregnated diaphragm cover to provide added resistance against Root Intrusion. Suited for water reuse applications and Sub-surface Drip Irrigation (SDI).
Netafim’s UniBioline CNL XR provides a unique cost effective solution to combat root intrusion. The diaphragm cover is impregnated with Copper Oxide as part of the mould. This means it does not deteriorate; giving you peace of mind that your crops are still getting the exact amount of water they need, where and when they need it.
- Typically installed following a treatment process.
- Suitable for domestic and commercial on-site water re-use applications using a minimum of secondary ‘treated’ water.
- Not suitable for frost prone area - Use Bioline AS.
- Subsurface Drip Irrigation (SDI).
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Copper Oxide impregnated diaphragm cover.
- Anti-Drain (CNL) for efficient pulse irrigation, prevents water drainage and reduces run-off (ideal for slopes). On system start up all drippers open simultaneously improving uniformity. The CNL feature also limits the risk of ponding by not allowing effluent to drain out of the lowest drippers
- Pressure compensated (PC) – self regulates to ensure uniform drip discharge.
- Anti-Siphon (AS) dripper – prevents suck back.
- Patented TurboNet Dripper Technology – wide and deep flow passage.
- UniRam™ AS drippers meet ISO 9261 Standards with production certified by the Standards Institute of Israel (SII).
- Centrally mounted dripper with large inlet filter.
- Operating Pressure: 100 kPa – 350 kPa.
- Recommended filtration: 120 mesh (130 micron).
- Tubing colour: co-extruded lilac tube (indicates non-potable water).